Navas Racing Club Trackday & BMA Race Stage III
- Navas racing club Trackday information:
All motorcyclists can take part in the Trackday provided they have the required safety gear (back and spine guard is mandatory) and a technically orderly motorcycle (headlights have to be masked and side mirrors have to be folded inwards or taken off completely). Preliminary Trackday timetable: will be published on 01 06 2018
Participants will be divided into 4 groups:
A – Very fast
B – Advanced
C – Intermediate
D – Beginner
The organiser will divide participants into groups according to their lap times, thus you will participate in a group that is of a similar level as you are, eliminating the issue of other participants going either too slow or too fast.
- Race information:
- The BMA (“Baltic Motorcyclists Association“) race is organised by the “Supersportas” motosport club.
- ONLY HOLDERS OF A BMA LICENCE CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE RACE
- Race Classes:
- Street-street – Street type motorcycle, fully prepared for use in the streets (would have all natively required documentation to legally operate the motorcycle on the streets (insurance, proof of ownership etc.))
- Street-superbike – Superbike type motorcycle, fully prepared for use in the streets (would have all natively required documentation to legally operate the motorcycle on the streets (insurance, proof of ownership etc.))
- C600 – Beginner racers with motorcycles prepared for track racing
- C1000 – Beginner racers with motorcycles prepared for track racing
- B600 – advanced racers with motorcycles prepared for track racing
- B1000 – advanced racers with motorcycles prepared for track racing
- BMA Senior TT – professional racers (Superstock, Supersport, Superbike)
- Technical regulations
40 EUR – pay upfront, no later than 3 days before the event. Registration necessary.
50 EUR – 3 days or less before the event (including on entry). Registration necessary.
0 EUR – Latvian, Estonian and Finnish racers.
* 5 EUR discount on this event (2018/06/16) as well as all other BMA marked events in 2018 (weekends) to all people that possess a BMA licence (a BMA licences can be attained during events hosted by NRC.lt for the price of 10 EUR after passing a theory exam (exam consists of meanings of flags, basic rules on the race track).
Participation is available only after registration (details below).
After registering please forward money via bank transfer to the following bank account:
Recipient name: NAVAS Racing Club
Purpose of transfer: name, surname, date of event.
*Publication of any video or photo material without the written permission of the organizer is strictly prohibited
*For violating any rules, participants may be banned from participating in other events organized by us this year.