BMA Stage V & Navas Racing Club trackday
Navas racing club Trackday information:
All motorcyclists can take part in the Trackday provided they have the required safety gear (back and spine guard is mandatory) and a technically orderly motorcycle (headlights have to be masked and side mirrors have to be folded inwards or taken off completely). Preliminary Trackday timetable: will be published on 01 01 2019
Participants will be divided into 4 groups:
A – Very fast
B – Advanced
C – Intermediate
D – Beginner
The organizer will divide participants into groups according to their lap times, thus you will participate in a group that is of a similar level as you are, eliminating the issue of other participants going either too slow or too fast.
- The BMA (“Baltic Motorcyclists Association“) race is organised by the “Supersportas” motosport club.
- ONLY OWNERS OF A BMA LICENCE CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE RACE*
- Race Classes:
- Street-street – Street type motorcycle, fully prepared for use in the streets (would have all natively required documentation to legally operate the motorcycle on the streets (insurance, proof of ownership etc.))
- Street-superbike – Superbike type motorcycle, fully prepared for use in the streets (would have all natively required documentation to legally operate the motorcycle on the streets (insurance, proof of ownership etc.))
- C600 – Beginner racers with motorcycles prepared for track racing
- C1000 – Beginner racers with motorcycles prepared for track racing
- B600 – advanced racers with motorcycles prepared for track racing
- B1000 – advanced racers with motorcycles prepared for track racing
- BMA Senior TT – professional racers (Superstock, Supersport, Superbike)
- Technical regulations
- Schedule :
40 EUR – Pre-sale price until 28 02 2019
50 EUR – pay upfront, no later than 3 days before the event. Registration necessary.
60 EUR – 3 days or less before the event (including on entry). Registration necessary.
0 EUR – Latvian, Estonian and Finnish racers.
* 5 EUR discount for this event and for all other events marked as BMA events on 2019 (weekends) to all people that possess a BMA licence. Discount is not applicable for “Pre-sale” price.
BMA licences can be attained during events hosted by Navas Racing Club for the price of 10 EUR after passing a theory exam (exam consists of meanings of flags, basic rules on the race track).
Participation is available only after registration (details below).
After registering please forward money via bank transfer to the following bank account:
Recipient name: NAVAS Racing Club
Purpose of transfer: name, surname, date of event.
For violating any rules, participants may be banned from participating in other events organized by us this year.